Job Title: Customer Relations and Education Consultant.
Location: Citywest, Dublin
Travel: Travel to customer sites/centres within Ireland and abroad
Purpose of role: Reporting to the Customer Relations and Education Manager this position will deliver product training on our suite of products and are also responsible for writing/updating training materials and reporting on training. In addition this position will be managing customer accounts from a customer relations point of view and developing relationships based on this.
· Delivering product training on Helix Health products
· Working with development team/s on customer requirements for new and existing products and hand-over of products/phases
· Organising and supporting training/customer events i.e. conferences, user groups, group training etc.
· Writing & continuous updating of training assessments
· Updating and creating training guides, training manuals and eLearning materials e.g. Captivate Software
· Conducting training assessments and following up on training assessments with Training Manager
· Self-Learning New Products/New Functionality/New Modules
· Carry out regular analysis of departmental training needs, coordinate and customize training programmes accordingly.
· Work with line managers to identify training gaps and follow up with individual coaching as and when required.
· Provide training on specific processes and procedures when needed, ensuring defined learning objectives are met; administering exercises and tests will be part of the training programme.
· Maintain current departmental procedures and identify new procedural documentation needed as per new business requirements and gaps in the current documentation.
· Keep up to date with IT system changes, regulatory/compliance issues, product changes, etc.
· Take part in projects when required, review documentation were applicable, research information relating to your area and provide feedback.
· Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of training on a regular basis.
· Proactively calling and visiting assigned customers in line with the customer relations policy.
· Dealing with customer service queries/complaints and liaising with other departments to resolve issues.
· Process all customer related queries and requests in a timely and consistent manner
· Knowledge of the healthcare sector in Ireland advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
· Previous experience in training and development essential.
· Strong Communication (verbal & written) and Interpersonal Skills
· Customer Focused
· Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively
· Willingness to travel both in Ireland and abroad if required
· Good record in providing excellent customer care and achieving statistical targets.
· Flexibility, adaptability and proven ability to work under pressure.
· Be capable of working on their own initiative whilst contributing in a team environment.
· Professional, enthusiastic, trustworthy and reliable.
· Highly motivated
· Full clean driving license
Please forward your application details to the Human Resource Department, Helix Health LTD, 3094 Lake Drive, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24 or email email@example.com
Helix Health is an equal opportunity employer