Job Code: 622506
Human Resources – Recruitment Internship
Location: Intel Ireland Leixlip
Full/Part Time: Full Time 11 month Paid Internship
Position type: Student/Intern
Start Date: asap or by June 2012
Close Date: 30th May 2012
As part of the European Staffing organization, you will be assisting a team of sourcing specialists and staffing consultants primarily in Ireland. Within your role, you will support the development and execution of talent enabling programs as well as the delivery of professional services towards hiring managers and candidates during the pre-hiring phase, offer generation, data compliance, and others. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
– Planning and implementation of sourcing/ staffing activities through various online and/or off-line channels to allocate qualified candidates for intern, graduate and experienced hires positions. Will include campus recruitment events, social media, and online/print campaigns.
– Support of different hiring activities, including screening of candidates for eligibility; offering consultation, offer generation and offer delivery as well as utilizing various processes and tools around benefits, stock programs, relocation, and immigration.
You should be an active student of a four year L8 degree in a HR discipline (www.nfq.ie) and be available for the full 11 month programme, or a student about to graduate in 2012.
Additional qualifications include:
– Customer and service orientation
– Interpersonal and/or team working skills
– Analytical skills
– Ability to communicate effectively
– Organization and planning skills
– Attention to detail